Saturday, January 23, 2010

Time to get the Roll Balling

Okay, all the cool kids are doing it, so I am finally starting to blog.  I convinced my wife Katy to start a blog, which she has really taken off with. You'll notice I have two older posts, but those aren't the direction I want to go with this blog, and they were just kind of impulse posts.   I keep telling myself all these things I could blog about, and how I could make it interesting. I want to be funny and entertaining. I want people to follow my blog and enjoy it enough to really look forward to new posts.  I don't read a lot of other blogs, but I suppose that will change soon enough. One thing that makes blogs interesting is pictures.


So yeah. I just wanted to kick things off so I can't use the 'I dont feel like starting a new blog' excuse for not writing anything.  Hope to see you soon, maybe even with something worth reading.

No comments: